In this Article
In this Article
In this Article
Tinea versicolor is a fungal infection of the skin. It’s also called pityriasis versicolor and is caused by a type of yeast that naturally lives on your skin. When the yeast grows out of control, the skin disease, which appears as a rash, is the result.
The infection can happen for any of the following reasons:
- You have oily skin
- You live in a hot climate
- You sweat a lot
- You have a weakened immune system
Because the yeast grows naturally on your skin, tinea versicolor is not contagious. The condition can affect people of any skin color. It’s more likely to affect teens and young adults.
Signs and Symptoms of Tinea Versicolor
Acidic bleach from the growing yeast causes areas of skin to be a different color than the skin around them. These can be individual spots or patches. Specific signs and symptoms of the infection include:
- Patches that may be white, pink, red, or brown and can be lighter or darker than the skin around them.
- Spots that do not tan the way the rest of your skin does.
- Spots that may occur anywhere on your body but are most commonly seen on your neck, chest, back, and arms.
The spots may disappear during cool weather and get worse during warm and humid weather. They may be dry and scaly and may itch or hurt, although this is not common.
How Tinea Versicolor Is Diagnosed
Your doctor can diagnose tinea versicolor by what the rash looks like. Occasionally, the doctor may use ultraviolet light, which will make the affected areas appear a fluorescent yellow-green if they’re the result of tinea versicolor.
Your doctor may also take a skin sample by scraping some skin and scales from the affected area to look at under a microscope. With children, the doctor may lift off skin cells by first firmly attaching clear tape to the affected area and then removing it. The sample then can be stuck directly onto a slide to be looked at with a microscope.
How Tinea Versicolor Is Treated
Treatment of tinea versicolor can consist of creams, lotions, or shampoos that are put on the skin. It can also include medication given as pills. The type of treatment will depend on the size, location, and thickness of the infected area.
Treatment options include:
- Topical anti-fungals. These products are applied directly to your skin and may be in the form of lotion, shampoo, cream, foam, or soap. They keep the growth of the yeast under control. Over-the-counter anti-fungal topical products containing ingredients such as zinc, clotrimazole, miconazole, pyrithione, selenium sulfide, and terbinafine are available. But sometimes prescription medications may be needed.
- Anti-fungal pills. These may be used to treat more serious or recurrent cases of tinea versicolor. Or in some cases they may be used because they can provide a simpler and quicker resolution of the infection. These medicines are given by prescription and can have side effects. So it’s important to be monitored by your doctor while using anti-fungal pills.
Treatment usually eliminates the fungal infection. However, the discoloration of the skin may take up to several months to resolve.
Lifestyle Tips for Managing Tinea Versicolor
Recurrent episodes are very common because the yeast that causes the infection is a normal fungus that lives on skin. Medicated cleansers may be used one or two times a month to help prevent tinea versicolor from coming back. You may need to use these cleansers if the infection keeps returning, especially if you live in a warm and humid area.
Here are some tips to help you manage tinea versicolor:
- Avoid using oily skin products.
- Reduce your exposure to the sun. Exposure to the sun may trigger or worsen an episode, and a tan makes the rash more visible.
- If you have to go out in the sun, consider using an anti-fungal shampoo daily for a couple of days prior to sun exposure.
- Put on sunscreen every day. Use a broad spectrum, non-greasy formula with a minimum sun protection factor (SPF) of 30.
- Do not wear tight clothing.
- Wear breathable fabrics, such as cotton, to decrease sweating.
American Academy of Dermatology: “Tinea versicolor.”
American Osteopathic College of Dermatology: “Tinea Versicolor.”
Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh: “Tinea Versicolor.”
The Merck Manual: “Tinea Versicolor.”
DermNet NZ: “Pityriasis Versicolor.”
Clinical Knowledge Summaries, NHS: “Pityriasis Versicolor.”
Today on WebMD
What Is Psoriasis?
Pictures and symptoms of the red, scaly rash.
What you should know.
How Ticks Make You Sick
8 diseases you can catch from ticks.
The Facts About Bunions
What causes them, and what you can do about them.
Recommended for You
Spider Bites: What You Need to Know
Skin Tags: What Are They?
What Your Face Says About Your Health
Warts: A Visual Guide
Are You a Mosquito Magnet?
How to Use Essential Oils
9 Reasons Your Feet Are Swollen
Foot Problems From Bunions to Warts
Tools & Resources
More from WebMD
© 2005 – 2018 WebMD LLC. All rights reserved.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Home remedy for nail fungus involves use of vinegar soak
Q. I read in your column about a nondrug treatment for toenail fungus. Could you please send me the home remedy since I now have fungus myself? The prescription my doctor offered is way too expensive.
A. Over the years we have collected lots of remedies for nail fungus. This infection can make nails thick, rough, yellowish-brown and crumbly. Our favorite approach is a vinegar soak — 1 part vinegar to 2 parts warm water.
Q. I took Zocor for high cholesterol and stopped because it caused me to have seizures. Please tell me if black tea will solve my cholesterol problem.
A. We had not heard of Zocor causing seizures, and this reaction is not mentioned in the package insert. We checked with the manufacturer, however, and learned of a case reported in the American Journal of Medicine in 1993.
That patient had developed a serious muscle disorder and had a very low level of coenzyme Q10. The author suggested that the CoQ10 deficiency brought on by Zocor may have triggered the seizure. We recommend a supplement of 75 to 100 milligrams of CoQ10 daily for people taking Zocor or similar drugs.
Black tea is unlikely to have much effect on your cholesterol. There are natural remedies that might help, though. The first is psyllium seed, which is the main ingredient in Metamucil, Fiberall Powder, Serutan and many other laxative products.
The second is guggul, an Indian herb that is gaining in popularity in the West. One study demonstrated dramatic reductions in cholesterol and triglycerides while raising good HDL cholesterol.
Skin Fungus Home Remedies
Skin fungus is a highly contagious infection which can be transmitted to another person on contact. It is very important to treat the infected area as it may spread on the entire body and cause other complications. There are various types of skin infections such as athlete’s foot, ringworm, Jock itch and many more. The general symptoms of these skin infections include itching, rashes, redness, skin shedding and sometimes bleeding. Sometimes fungus is easily visible but most of the times, the fungus is present in the first layer of the skin. Skin infections are common in the feet area and its main cause is moistness. Due to sweat, germs and bacteria are accumulated on the skin. Sweat is usually accumulated because of shoes worn for long period of time. On a usual basis, the healing process for skin fungus take about two weeks after the treatment has started. If the skin shows no improvement, it is highly recommended to consult a dermatologist as it might be a serious problem. Home remedies are the best methods of treating skin fungus.
Best Methods and Remedies
First and foremost, wash your skin with an antiseptic soap before starting the treatment. This will eliminate the dirt and germs that are accumulated on it. After cleansing the skin, dry it with either a dry cloth or a hair dryer. It is very important to keep the skin clean and dry at all times so that the fungus does not spread. This treatment should be conducted every time you remove your footwear as feet are the main breeding ground for skin fungus. This is considered to be the first step to skin fungus home remedies. Another skin fungus home remedy would be to get rid of the dead skin as soon as you see it. Dead skin is also another reason for the spread of fungus. In case of ringworm, apply apple cider vinegar on a cotton ball and gently massage on the infected area. Practice this method three to four times in a day and you will see the ringworm reducing in a week. Another skin fungus remedy is to use a small amount of nail polish on the infected area. The nail polish will dry the area immediately and healing will be much faster. These are some of the best known skin fungus remedies.
Apart from the remedies, there are a few precautions you need to keep in mind so that the skin fungus does not appear again. It is highly advisable to remove your footwear whenever you get a chance. Because of sweat, the feet remain moist which becomes a breeding ground for fungi. Apply baby powder before putting on your socks and shoes. Dry the feet immediately after washing it properly with soap. Use an antiperspirant to keep your feet dry at all times. It is also recommended not to use the same footwear two days in a row. Use alternate pairs so that the previous pair has enough time to dry itself. Skin fungus treatment should be started as soon as possible in order to avoid severe problems.
Skin fungus is a very common condition, but unfortunately, it is very hard to recognize. There are many skin fungus remedies that can help treat skin fungus. However, the biggest hurdle to treatment is the fact that the condition is very hard to diagnose. Unlike bacterial infections and allergies, skin fungus does not leave a lot of telltale signs. For instance, skin fungus does not cause blisters and boils. Instead, it can cause slight discoloration of the skin or small itchy rashes, which may go completely unnoticed. Fortunately, even though fungal infections cannot be so easily diagnosed, they can be treated using a broad spectrum antifungal medication.
There are several types of skin fungus, based on which the symptoms can appear. Symptoms are usually different for different fungal infections, but the treatment for all is usually the same. Skin fungus that causes white spots on the face, for instance, could be caused by a fungal infection known as tinea versicolor. Athlete’s foot and jock itch are some of the other types of skin fungus infections that can cause discomfort. Athlete’s foot is a very common condition and one that affects 75% of the world population at some point in their lives. This fungal infection occurs between the toes, causing rashes and itching in the skin between them. This condition is usually seen in on the skin between the third, fourth, and the fifth toes. Sometimes, the infection may even spread further, causing the heels of the feet to have itchy rashes. The skin between the toes often becomes white and moist due to this condition. The skin may also rub off rather easily. Jock itch is another kind of skin fungal infection in which the fungus begins to grow in the groin area. This fungal infection is usually caused when the skin remains damp due to sweat. Tight fitting clothes, which cut off the air supply to the skin, may aggravate the condition. This fungal infection may not have skin fungus’ white spots, which are characteristic of tinea versicolor.
Ringworm is another skin fungal infection. Fortunately, this kind of skin infection is very easy to identify and can be immediately recognized due to the round rash that it forms on the skin. The name ringworm is actually a misnomer, and many people think that the ring shaped rash is caused due to a worm, when it is actually due to a fungal strain. Skin fungus treatment is usually the same no matter which type of fungus you are dealing with. A skin fungus rash may be treated only after a few days of medication. The doctor may give you a medicated cream or ointment to use on the affected area. The same medication may be used for other skin fungus symptoms as well. You can also use selsun blue for skin fungus along with other remedies. However, the best skin fungus home remedy is to keep the skin clean and dry so that the fungus does not spread to other parts of the skin.
How to Get Rid of Skin Fungus
If you are wondering how to cure skin fungus, the answer is rather simple. Skin fungus is the easiest of all ailments to cure. Before you start any treatment or skin fungus remedies, you must ensure that your skin is clean and dry. There may be dirt and germs accumulated on your skin that should be eliminated by washing thoroughly first. The fungus will not spread if you have cleansed the skin thoroughly. For feet, toes and the groin region, it is important to wash thoroughly and keep the skin dry. A lot of people what to know how to get rid of skin fungus fast. However, like all other treatments, the treatment of skin fungus also takes its time, though the prognosis is usually very good in all cases. Exfoliating regularly and allowing dead skin to slough off can help contain the spread of fungus.
For skin fungus’ white spots, treatment can be performed using apple cider vinegar. In case you have ringworm, simply apply some apple cider vinegar on the affected skin and allow it to heal. You can use a ball of cotton to gently massage the apple cider vinegar into the skin. This method can be practiced several times a day, and you can see favorable results in a matter of a week. Skin fungus on the back or on the feet can also be cured using this method. Skin fungus white spots treatment can also be done using the same method. The white spots on the face or other parts of the body are caused by a condition known as tinea versicolor. In tinea versicolor, the fungus causes the melanocytes of the skin to stop producing melanin. This condition can be very difficult to manage, if not treated right away. For skin fungus cure in this condition, antifungal ointments, or a tea tree oil ointment can help. Tea tree oil, which is known to be one of the most effective solutions for fungal infections, can be effectively used mixed with some carrier oil. Skin fungus on the back may be due to sweaty clothes. Maintaining good hygiene and wearing loose fitting cotton clothes, which allow air to pass through, can really help prevent any skin fungus conditions.
Hydrogen peroxide is also considered a good treatment for fungal infections. Soak yourself twice a day in a solution of water and hydrogen peroxide. The peroxide solution kills off the fungal strains. Your skin may be sensitive to peroxide at first. Therefore, it is best to use a very dilute solution of peroxide when you first use it. If you can’t find hydrogen peroxide, you can also use facial or skin bleach to kill off the microbes. If your skin gets irritated to bleach, try an herbal bleach formulation on the sensitive skin. You can also use essential oils such as garlic oil, tea tree oil, and oregano essential oil to kill off the fungus that is growing on your skin. However, do get the instructions to use these oils from a certified aroma therapist before you begin using them.
US Search Mobile Web
Welcome to the Yahoo Search forum! We’d love to hear your ideas on how to improve Yahoo Search.
The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
- Vote for an existing idea ( )
- Post a new idea…
- Hot ideas
- Top ideas
- New ideas
- My feedback
Improve your services
Your search engine does not find any satisfactory results for searches. It is too weak. Also, the server of bing is often off
Golf handicap tracker, why can't I get to it?
Why do I get redirected on pc and mobile device?
Can Yahoo develope the option for Images to be viewed as a slideshow? It would help instead of having to scroll through each image and make this Yahoo experience more enjoyable. Thank you for your consideration.
Question on a link
In the search for Anaïs Nin, one of the first few links shows a picture of a man. Why? Since Nin is a woman, I can’t figure out why. Can you show some reason for this? Who is he? If you click on the picture a group of pictures of Nin and no mention of that man. Is it an error?
Please remove this. Anything to do with my name and cheaterland.com is a broken link.
Anything to do with me and cheaterland.com is a broken link. Please remove this.
Select an image for your comment (GIF, PNG, JPG, JPEG): Notify me of new posts by email. Cheater Search
This is a broken link. Please remove.
This is a broken link. Please remove.
Remove broken link in search results associated with my name on cheaterland.com
The link to cheaterland.com is a broken link.
Eric Zynda firstname.lastname@example.org, is a liar and cheater to his wife of 8 years he lives in Rosemount Minnesota, got fired from his job for inappropriate
- Don’t see your idea?
- Post a new idea…
US Search Mobile Web
Feedback and Knowledge Base
- Deutschland Finanzen Mobile DF iOS 1 idea
- España Finanzas Mobile DF iOS 7 ideas
- Accounts Dashboard 43 ideas
- Ad feedback 3 ideas
- Answers TH 31 ideas
- Answers TH 0 ideas
- Answers UV Forum (test version) 10 ideas
- Australia Celebrity 0 ideas
- Australia Finance Mobile Android 0 ideas
- Australia Style 0 ideas
- Australia Yahoo Tech 0 ideas
- Autos Pulse 2 ideas
- Aviate 1,516 ideas
- Canada Finance 1,099 ideas
- Canada Finance Mobile Android 0 ideas
- Canada Finance Mobile DF iOS 3 ideas
- Canada Finance Mobile iOS 477 ideas
- Canada Homepage 5,139 ideas
- Canada Movies 14 ideas
- Canada News 873 ideas
- Canada Safely 10 ideas
- Canada Screen 128 ideas
- Canada Weather 94 ideas
- Canada Yahoo Beauty 0 ideas
- Canada Yahoo Celebrity 10 ideas
- Canada Yahoo Finance 0 ideas
- Canada Yahoo Movies 10 ideas
- Canada Yahoo News 0 ideas
- Canada Yahoo Style 21 ideas
- College Football Pick'em 112 ideas
- Connected TV 364 ideas
- Corp Mail Test 1 1,313 ideas
- Corp Mail Testing 1,256 ideas
- Cricket 25 ideas
- Daily Fantasy 93 ideas
- Developer Network 1 idea
- Double Down 86 ideas
- Fantasy Baseball 534 ideas
- Fantasy Basketball 433 ideas
- Fantasy Football 718 ideas
- Fantasy Hockey 388 ideas
- Fantasy Live Scoring on Matchup and Standings 835 ideas
- Fantasy Ratings and Levels 15 ideas
- Fantasy Sports Android Apps 1,369 ideas
- Fantasy Sports iOS Apps 2,131 ideas
- Finance 452 ideas
- Finance – CA 502 ideas
- Finance – US 9 ideas
- Finance ChartIQ 260 ideas
- Finance Mobile Web 408 ideas
- Finance Portfolios 810 ideas
- Finance Stock Screener 37 ideas
- Finance Tablet 45 ideas
- Flickr – Profile 290 ideas
- Flickr Android 61 ideas
- Flickr for Apple TV 31 ideas
- Flickr Groups 13 ideas
- Flickr Internal 0 ideas
- Flickr iOS Dogfooding 0 ideas
- Flickr iPad 160 ideas
- Flickr iPhone 408 ideas
- Flickr New Photo Page 8,030 ideas
- Flickr Search 0 ideas
- Food Magazines 0 ideas
- Games 3,147 ideas
- Global Maps 1,026 ideas
- GS Mobile Web 42 ideas
- Health Pulse 3 ideas
- Home Page (Android) 1,689 ideas
- Home Page (iOS) 3,810 ideas
- Hong Kong Homepage 0 ideas
- India Celebrity 43 ideas
- India Finance 494 ideas
- India Homepage 1,897 ideas
- India Lifestyle 173 ideas
- India Movies 84 ideas
- India News 344 ideas
- India Partner Portal Tata 0 ideas
- India Partner Portal Tikona 0 ideas
- India Safely 15 ideas
- India Screen 165 ideas
- India Weather 30 ideas
- India Yahoo Beauty 0 ideas
- India Yahoo Celebrity 4 ideas
- India Yahoo Finance 0 ideas
- India Yahoo Movies 16 ideas
- India Yahoo News 0 ideas
- India Yahoo Style 14 ideas
- Indonesia Celebrity 38 ideas
- Indonesia Homepage 1,174 ideas
- Indonesia News 170 ideas
- Indonesia Safely 29 ideas
- Indonesia She 34 ideas
- Ireland Homepage 90 ideas
- Jordan Maktoob Homepage 425 ideas
- Mail Ad Feedback 10 ideas
- Maktoob الطقس مكتوب 5 ideas
- Maktoob Celebrity 1 idea
- Maktoob Entertainment 10 ideas
- Maktoob Lifestyle 0 ideas
- Maktoob Movies 2 ideas
- Maktoob News 182 ideas
- Maktoob Screen 15 ideas
- Maktoob Style 1 idea
- Maktoob ألعاب مكتوب 0 ideas
- Maktoob شاشة مكتوب 28 ideas
- Malaysia Homepage 21 ideas
- Malaysia News 58 ideas
- Malaysia Safely 8 ideas
- Malaysia Video 0 ideas
- Malaysia Weather 1 idea
- Merchant Solutions 1 idea
- My Yahoo 32,264 ideas
- My Yahoo – back up 1 idea
- My Yahoo – US 9,176 ideas
- My Yahoo archive 314 ideas
- New Mail 13,352 ideas
- New Mail* 3,165 ideas
- New Zealand Business & Finance 132 ideas
- New Zealand Homepage 1,039 ideas
- New Zealand Safely 3 ideas
- New Zealand Screen 0 ideas
- PH ANC News 21 ideas
- Philippines Celebrity 214 ideas
- Philippines Homepage 13 ideas
- Philippines News 123 ideas
- Philippines Safely 12 ideas
- Philippines Video 0 ideas
- Philippines Weather 3 ideas
- Pick N Roll 19 ideas
- Postmaster 44 ideas
- Pro Football Pick'em 103 ideas
- Retail Pulse 0 ideas
- Rivals 11 ideas
- Safely 165 ideas
- Screen for iOS 0 ideas
- Search Extensions 108 ideas
- Search Product Downloads 105 ideas
- Security 497 ideas
- Sign-In Experience 79 ideas
- Singapore Entertainment 20 ideas
- Singapore Finance 230 ideas
- Singapore Homepage 1,062 ideas
- Singapore News 214 ideas
- Singapore Safely 11 ideas
- Singapore Screen 19 ideas
- Singapore Weather 4 ideas
- Singapore Yahoo Beauty 0 ideas
- Singapore Yahoo Celebrity 4 ideas
- Singapore Yahoo Finance 0 ideas
- Singapore Yahoo Movies 0 ideas
- Singapore Yahoo News 0 ideas
- Singapore Yahoo Style 4 ideas
- South Africa Celebrity 8 ideas
- South Africa Homepage 374 ideas
- South Africa News 23 ideas
- Sports Android 1,536 ideas
- Sports CA 37 ideas
- Sports iOS 1,027 ideas
- Sports Redesign 3,260 ideas
- SportsReel 7 ideas
- StatTracker Beta 627 ideas
- Survival Football 81 ideas
- Taiwan Yahoo 名人娛樂 0 ideas
- Taiwan Yahoo 運動 0 ideas
- Tanda by Yahoo Finance for Android 0 ideas
- Tanda by Yahoo Finance for iOS 0 ideas
- Thailand Safely 2 ideas
- Toolbar Mail App 216 ideas
- Toolbar Weather App 72 ideas
- Tourney Pick'em 66 ideas
- UK & Ireland Finance 1,077 ideas
- UK & Ireland Games 19 ideas
- UK & Ireland Homepage 475 ideas
- UK & Ireland News 0 ideas
- UK & Ireland News Internal bucket 0 ideas
- UK & Ireland News Lego 379 ideas
- UK & Ireland Safely 38 ideas
- UK & Ireland TV 21 ideas
- UK & Ireland Video 187 ideas
- UK & Ireland Weather 100 ideas
- UK Answers 1 idea
- UK Daily Fantasy 1 idea
- UK Finance Mobile Android 12 ideas
- UK Finance Mobile DF iOS 2 ideas
- UK Finance Mobile iOS 315 ideas
- UK Yahoo Movies 23 ideas
- US Answers 9,069 ideas
- US Answers Mobile Web 2,157 ideas
- US Autos GS 442 ideas
- US Celebrity GS 664 ideas
- US Comments 350 ideas
- US Finance Mobile Android 45 ideas
- US Finance Mobile iOS 646 ideas
- US Flickr 277 ideas
- US Groups 4,274 ideas
- US Homepage B1 68 ideas
- US Homepage B2 33 ideas
- US Homepage B3 50 ideas
- US Homepage B4 33 ideas
- US Homepage B5 0 ideas
- US Homepage M 7,021 ideas
- US Homepage YDC 43 ideas
- US Homes GS 203 ideas
- US Live Web Insights 25 ideas
- US Mail 193 ideas
- US Mail 12,607 ideas
- US Maps 3,491 ideas
- US Membership Desktop 8,355 ideas
- US Membership Mobile 91 ideas
- US Movies GS 424 ideas
- US Music GS 195 ideas
- US News 6,168 ideas
- US Search App Android 2 ideas
- US Search App iOS 24 ideas
- US Search Chrome Extension 780 ideas
- US Search Chrome Extension v2 2,197 ideas
- US Search Desktop 27 ideas
- US Search Desktop Bucket A 7 ideas
- US Search Desktop Bucket B 8 ideas
- US Search KG 1 idea
- US Search Local Listings 20,864 ideas
- US Search Mobile Web 9 ideas
- US Search Mozilla 0 ideas
- US Search Stock Quotes 11 ideas
- US Search Tablet Web 2 ideas
- US Shine GS 1 idea
- US Toolbar 5,548 ideas
- US Travel GS 207 ideas
- US TV GS 368 ideas
- US Weather 2,331 ideas
- US Weather Bucket 0 ideas
- US Weather Mobile 13 ideas
- US Weather Mobile Android 2 ideas
- Video Guide Android 150 ideas
- Video Guide iOS 212 ideas
- Video Guide Testing 15 ideas
- Web Hosting 4 ideas
- Whitelist Yahoo Mail 0 ideas
- Yahoo Accessibility 362 ideas
- Yahoo Autos 71 ideas
- Yahoo Beauty 103 ideas
- Yahoo Celebrity 0 ideas
- Yahoo Celebrity Canada 0 ideas
- Yahoo Decor 0 ideas
- Yahoo Entertainment 361 ideas
- Yahoo Esports 50 ideas
- Yahoo Feedback 0 ideas
- Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum 1 idea
- Yahoo Finance IN Mobile Android 0 ideas
- Yahoo Finance SG Mobile Android 1 idea
- Yahoo FinanceReel 4 ideas
- Yahoo Food 118 ideas
- Yahoo Gemini 3 ideas
- Yahoo Health 90 ideas
- Yahoo Help 565 ideas
- Yahoo Home 228 ideas
- Yahoo Home* 28 ideas
- Yahoo Lifestyle 168 ideas
- Yahoo Live 0 ideas
- Yahoo Mail 2,643 ideas
- Yahoo Mail Android App 439 ideas
- Yahoo Mail Basic 667 ideas
- Yahoo Mail iOS App 63 ideas
- Yahoo Mail Mobile Web 7 ideas
- Yahoo Makers 51 ideas
- Yahoo Messenger 97 ideas
- Yahoo Mischief Android App 0 ideas
- Yahoo Mischief iOS App 0 ideas
- Yahoo Mobile Developer Suite 60 ideas
- Yahoo Mobile for Phone 15 ideas
- Yahoo Mobile for Tablet 0 ideas
- Yahoo Music 78 ideas
- Yahoo News Digest Android 870 ideas
- Yahoo News Digest iPad 0 ideas
- Yahoo News Digest iPhone 1,531 ideas
- Yahoo Newsroom Android App 68 ideas
- Yahoo Newsroom iOS App 34 ideas
- Yahoo Parenting 63 ideas
- Yahoo Politics 118 ideas
- Yahoo Publishing 13 ideas
- Yahoo Real Estate 2 ideas
- Yahoo Tech 464 ideas
- Yahoo Travel 144 ideas
- Yahoo TV 106 ideas
- Yahoo View 243 ideas
- Yahoo Weather Android 2,154 ideas
- Yahoo Weather iOS 23,042 ideas
- Yahoo! 7 Food App (iOS) 0 ideas
- Yahoo! 7 Homepage Archive 57 ideas
- Yahoo! 7 News (iOS) 23 ideas
- Yahoo! 7 Screen 0 ideas
- Yahoo! 7 TV FANGO App (Android) 1 idea
- Yahoo! 7 TV FANGO App (iOS) 1 idea
- Yahoo! 7 TV Guide App (Android) 0 ideas
- Yahoo! 7 TV Guide App (iOS) 1,250 ideas
- Yahoo! 7 TV Plus7 App (iOS) 0 ideas
- Yahoo! Concept Test Feedback Center 174 ideas
- Yahoo! Contributor Network 1 idea
- Yahoo! Transliteration 29 ideas
- YAHOO!7 Finance 554 ideas
- Yahoo!7 Games 9 ideas
- Yahoo!7 Safely 19 ideas
- Yahoo7 Finance Mobile DF iOS 12 ideas
- Yahoo7 Finance Mobile iOS 220 ideas
- Yahoo7 Homepage 2,558 ideas
Your password has been reset
We have made changes to increase our security and have reset your password.
We’ve just sent you an email to . Click the link to create a password, then come back here and sign in.